hi, i'm bec! a few years ago i took over yummy mummies & mini me, a previously established maternity shop located on the gold coast. i rebranded the business and i solely operate it from my home while i raise my children. this blog is a mix bag of posts, a place for me to share both work and personal 'stuff'.
fun, stylish and edgy, yummy mummies & mini me brings you a gorgeous shopping site filled with maternity, children's and women's fashion and accessories.
102 Rainy Day Activities
-
While looking around on lilsugar I came across another fabulous post that I
thought was a MUST to share! Being a new mommy... well an 8+ month old
mommy, I...
A Pantry Makeover
-
If your a friend of mine your probably saying "What Pantry?"
Yep its true...
I don't really have a pantry - it's really a bookshelf.
Its just the way my ti...
What's new in Store
-
Well "it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas" oh I hope I can sat
that! It really is fun here at the moment. Firstly the new ABC magnets came
in the p...
Adorable! Almost makes me want to have another baby to decorate for..... almost!
ReplyDeleteWow they are cool. Love the teal trim the most.
ReplyDelete