Tuesday, October 26, 2010

baby got back

{yeah baby}

i've been neglecting my online profile for the past month or so. but all for good reason. home life has needed me all to itself and i am one who doesn't hesitate to log off for a while. i actually find it quite refreshing to have a break from all of the social networking, and return with a fresh attitude and idea's.

i'd like to say i've been out at the beach, eating mr whippy ice-creams, shopping and meeting girlfriends for lunch by the pier. but no, sadly i have been a little off colour and have either been on the lounge feeling sorry for myself, or having daytime naps with my little one {this is normally the time where i hook in and get some work done}. i did, however, manage to do a little bit of baking with the mentioned little one and have convinced her my new name is mummy darling. everything needs to be please mummy darling, it makes me feel better!

i have a whole bunch of blog posts to catch up on, and today i start my quest. wish me luck!

10 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better Bec xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! you're back! hope yuo are feeling much better xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know exactly where you're coming from!! You know I regularly 'switch off' Keep being you Bec. You do a fabulous job on and off line.
    Wouldn't it be great if we could all be Superwoman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and here i was thinking no-one would have missed me! hehehe, thanks awesome ladies, feeling better xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the follow! I am a new follower.:) fun2bkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree completely, sometimes you need to log off. Can't wait to see what blog post you have planed.

    ReplyDelete