Wednesday, February 15, 2012

sharing a story {my story} in cosmo pregnancy

every mum-to-be has a tale to tell of her nine-month journey. in the newest issue of cosmo pregnancy, autumn 2012, i share some of the emotions i experienced while having a low-lying placenta during my second pregnancy.

i was excited and nervous about sharing my little pregnancy story with the world. pregnancy and motherhood can be very touchy subjects, and some of us have very strong opinions on certain issues and procedures. and so we should. i like to share. i like to help. if someone wants my thoughts on a subject, i love talking about my own experiences, and on the flipside of that, i love listening to other parents and parents-to-be tell me their own experiences - the good, the fabulous, the not-so-good, and the really crappy parts - it all helps me grow into the person and mother that i am.

so a big thanks to the girls at cosmo for sharing my story with their readers. and big love photo credits to our favourite photographer, naomi v photography for our maternity photo's used in the article x

4 comments:

  1. I just bought the magazine to read your article! Will be sitting down with a hot choc tonight to read!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!! good work girlfriend!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your gorgeous family look so happy! Good on you for sharing your experience. I love nothing more than reading other people's opinions, etc. Must go and buy nwo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought it & was so excited to see some one I actually sorta know.

    ReplyDelete