Friday, November 20, 2009

kreativ blogger award

i was awarded this kreativ blogger award from the extremely talented lady behind minilala nappies, carli. i'm feeling a bit honoured that carli has picked me as one of her 7 bloggers, thank you carli =)

this is how the award works...
1. copy the picture and post it on your blog
2. thank the person that gave it to you and link to their blog
3. write 7 things about yourself we don't know
4. choose 7 other bloggers to pass the award to
5. link to those 7 other bloggers
6. notify your 7 bloggers

this is a great way for me to spread some blog lovin, so here are just a few of my favourite ladies and their blogs...

:: little pinwheel an amazing woman with an amazing blog, you will fall in love with the little pinwheel story
:: piper + lily handmade baby + children's jewellery, clothing, toys + accessories. and is one of the many new suppliers coming on board for the yummy mummies relaunch
:: little sooti a cool blog with very cool finds
:: little diva designs christine finds the most gorgeous fabrics and creates to die for children's clothing + soft toys
:: skye rocket studio a beautiful photography blog from a talented lady in my home town
:: lil' rockers rock star head wraps and another new supplier coming on board for our relaunch
:: mini stylista jen has a heart of gold and if you're a mum who loves talking about kids fashion, you will love her shopping forum

and 7 things you probably don't know about me...
:: i am a shorty and measure about 152cm
:: i am absolutely totally addicted to the bold & the beautiful
:: i am a country girl, spending most of my life living in hay and wagga
:: i'm scared of the dark (there, i said it)
:: i have 72 pairs of shoes
:: i am a mary kay consultant
:: i've spent 12 years of my working life in admin offices

that was a bit fun, thanks again carli!

5 comments:

  1. Bec thank you for being so nice to me as always was having a down day!! and you made me smile you really are a yummy mummy
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little blog! I'm a shorty too.

    Come and visit my blog and enter the Piper + Lily giveaway.

    Virginia
    mumtoddlerbabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. jen, you are so welcome hun xx
    hi virginia! glad i have fellow shorties in my team, hehe. heading over now to your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bec. Thanks so much for the Kreativ Blogger award. I feel very special. Sorry it took a week to get onto it though! Anyway, here's my post here:

    http://tinyurl.com/y9hgata

    Have a great weekend. Christine xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's ok christine, can't wait for you to reveal your new business to us all =) xx

    ReplyDelete