Tuesday, November 24, 2009

style file :: mavi

every mum-to-be needs a stylish pair of maternity jeans. am i right? mavi jeans are renowned for their perfect fit jeans and when i heard they launched their first pairs of maternity jeans earlier this year to australia, i knew they would be the perfect jean to stock at yummy mummies, before i had even laid my eyes on them!

the angelina jean uses two side stretch panels that expand with your growing belly. this is a mid rise boot cut style in a dark washed indigo stretch denim. i secretly tried a pair of these maternity jeans on as i'm not yet back into all of my "pre baby" clothing, and i tell you what, they are super comfy and look so damn good on! so i chucked on a belt and a pair of heels, and seriously, it was hard to believe they were maternity jeans. in a word, these jeans are hot, and will be your new bff (well for nine or so months anyway)! you'll find them online with our relaunch, with a reasonable price tag of $149.95, but if you possibly can't wait until then, you can email your order through to me.

2 comments:

  1. These jeans are great, wish I had a pair when I was pregnant.. I think I lived in maxi dresses and slippers the whole 9 months...But these are so stylish... They will prob fit me now even, 6 months on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, well i am seriously considering buying myself a pair (18 months on, ha!) xx

    ReplyDelete